VM/VSE User Group
Number of Member installations 20
Number of Meetings per Year 1
Average number of Participants 8
De Heer Leo VAN DONGEN
Franklin Rooseveltplaats, 12
Telephone 03-239 75 78
Telefax 03-239 65 63
Madame Christelle ETIENNE
Avenue du Bourget, 42
Telefax 02-225 22 40
- To learn about the experiences, initiatives and intentions of Systems and Operations Managers in other VM and VSE installations.
- To learn about the suppliers' products, services and policies as applicable to a VM/VSE environment.
- To raise Requirements towards VM/VSE and related products, and to formulate Regional or European Matters of Concern.
Specific Objectives 2010
In 2010, special attention will be paid to:
- Integration of VM/VSE within the Open World Forum re. VM/VSE, in particular Linux.
- Evaluate the VM/VSE environment asa database server environment.
- Recent announcements in the area of VM/VSE like the new version of VSE
- Joint meeting with the Linux Working Group
Data Processing and Systems Managers of VM and/or VSE shops.
Meeting Schedule 2010
- September 2010